LAVENDER is frequently used to soothe skin irritations and help skin recover quickly.
Inhaling LAVENDER promotes relaxation, making it an ideal oil to apply when stress levels are high.
Due to its versatility and soothing properties, LAVENDER is considered the must-have oil to have on hand at all times.
• Apply four to six drops as needed.
PRACTICAL FARM USES
• Diffuse or apply topically for 15–20 minutes prior to a stressful event (e.g., before an oncoming storm, farrier or vet visit, prior to trailering, before training).
• Use 20 drops diluted in water in a 4 oz. spray bottle to apply to blanket, stall bedding, or halter.
• Add to shampoo or conditioner.
OLD MACDONALD’S ITCH RELIEF SPRAY RECIPE
• 20 drops Lavender Essential Oil
• 10 drops Peppermint Essential Oil
• 10 drops Melaleuca Essential Oil
• 5 drops Copaiba Essential Oil
• 5 drops Frankincense Essential Oil
Mix the above ingredients in a 4 oz. spray bottle topped off with carrier oil.
QUESTION – HAVE YOU EVER USED LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL? IF SO, WAS IT FOR YOURSELF, YOUR FAMILY, OR YOUR ANIMALS?